Monday, June 30, 2008

Reunion!


So...my 10 year high school reunion was this past Saturday. Nothing makes you feel older than having a 10 year reunion. Where did the time go??? It was really fun to see everyone. It makes me sad to know how much time I invested building those relationships just to turn around and not keep in touch with basically everyone once I got to college. I hope now that I will do a better job staying in touch with the people who helped make me the person I am today.








On a more fun note...it was so great to hang out with Tricia, Ashley, Laura, Crystal, Amy and Katie!







5 comments:

  1. So fun! I was hoping you would blog about the reunion! Love the pics! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really did have such a good time. I didn't know what to expect, but it was fun. I enjoyed going out to dinner with you! We definitely will need to do a better job of keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had fun! how was everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I missed our 10 yr reunion! I was in Montana though...but I would have loved to see you. I'll be back in Houston on the 28th so let's plan to get together ok???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Holly! I just joined in the fun world of blogging and stumbled onto yours through other blogger friends. You looked great in your 10 yr high school reunion pics! I too can't believe how fast time has flown by since high school.. I have my 10 yr in a year or so. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete