I have to go and take a random drug test today which is really annoying because I have other things that I need to be doing. Now I have to go and make time to pee in a cup which is really quite gross.
Also, I have been with Rentsys for 5 years now and I have only had to do 3 "random drug tests". The first one was when I was in the College Station office in 2003. The second one 1 was when I first moved to Houston in September 2007 and the last one is today. Do they think I have turned to drugs now that we have moved to Houston????
So to wrap up...I want to send a heartfelt thank you to all the drug users out there for making me have to interupt my day to go and pee in a cup. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The last random drug test I had to do, the bathroom light was broken. They told me I could just leave the door cracked. Uhhhhh. Sure, I love peeing in front of other people. So I told them I would wait until the light was fixed, which apparently made them suspicious of me. They called my company, and suggested I get a hair sample taken too! And for the record, I passed. Obviously. I am not trendy or cool enough to do drugs. Unless you count tylenol.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I can't believe they expected you to pee in front of them.
ReplyDelete