Monday, June 23, 2008

My Favorite Kiddos!


Early last week, I went to Austin for work and I got to see my 3 favorite kiddos!!! Blake and Haley (2 kids on the outisde) are Dana's and Avery (little one on my lap) is Becca's. It is amazing to me how much the girls personalities are blooming!



Haley is very serious most of the time. I caught her in this pic with a huge smile on her face. She likes to sit back and observe everything going on around her.


Avery on the other hand loves to be center of attention! She likes to be held and cuddled. She gets a kick out of making people laugh!



I think the girls will be really good friends when they get older. It will be super cute to watch them grow up together!


Blake is my boyfriend! He almost made me cry when I saw him though. After he said hi, he said "I missed you at my birthday party". His birthday party was in March and he is 4. Who would have thought he would have remembered that I was not there?!?! I promised him I would make it next year. He seemed fine with that answer and asked me to play. When, I left he gave me a big hug and said he would miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment