I have decided that I need to work out more. Erin and I played on a intramural kickball team last night. YES KICKBALL! I haven't played since elementary school and let me tell you I am not very good at it. haha!
This morning I woke up and I am really SORE! I don't think I am used to all that running. I need to work out more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You weren't the only sore one! I think we need to play more intramurals (are they still called that after college!?) to get in shape instead of boring work-outs! SO glad we played!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! A Blog!!! I got the idea from Leah and its been nice to have since Ive been out of work. Not that anyone really cares about all the details but it keeps me busy!
ReplyDeleteSO funny! I remember the days when I could dance/drill team for hours with no problem. If I did that now, I wouldn't be able to walk for days!!! So glad you are blogging now!
ReplyDelete