Monday, January 5, 2009

Crazy week!

My 2 week vacation is over and now it is back to work! This week is going to be crazy...

Monday - work then meeting with a bride
Tuesday - work then dinner and Spring Awakening with the girls
Wednesday - work then volunteering at Texas Children's
Thursday - work then final prep for Ashley's baby shower with other hostesses
Friday - work then Mom's bday dinner
Saturday - Ashley's baby shower (that I am co-hosting) and Matt & Natalie's couples baby shower
Sunday - church, Bridal Extravaganza and RELAX!

It was so hard getting up today especially since Brian is off for another week. Lucky college student! Christmas was wonderful though! We are blessed to have such great families. Below is the latest Christmas pic from the Hayes fam. (I think most of you have seen my new haircut by now via facebook or myspace, but for those that haven't...here it is).



1 comment:

  1. Love the haircut! I am keeping you in my thoughts so that you make it through such a big week!

    ReplyDelete