He already isn't a big fan of our cats already, so this threw him right over the edge. We are going to be buying a house this summer and his new year's resolution is to have a cat free house. That isn't going to happen since I have had one of my cat's as long as I have had him! Stay tuned for more cat drama...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Cat Crisis
On Sunday night, Brian calls me while I was hanging out at his sister's place. In the first few seconds of the conversation I could tell he was really mad. Apparently, Jaxson (one of our cats) threw up on the surge protector behind the TV. Everything pretty much plugs into that surge protector (TV, DVD player, DVR, receiver, Apple TV..etc). Needless to say my husband is a tech junkie and freaked out that everything was going to be ruined. All of the electronics are working fine after he cleaned it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Going to have to side with Bry on this one....sorry.
ReplyDelete