Spaghetti Warehouse was good as usual, but our waitress reeked of BO! You could smell her when she was 2 tables away. It was horrible!!! The last thing you want to smell when you are eating is that! It was to the point where I would have to hold my breath every time she would come by our table. Luckily, they had a busser on staff that refilled drinks and took away our dishes. I know we were not the only table that felt this way. Surely she knows that her tips would be better if she didn't gross her customers out!?!?!
Spring Awakening is really good, BUT I would feel really uncomfortable going with anyone but my good friends. I would NEVER take my Grandma to this musical! It is about high school students from the 19th century that are experiencing puberty. It includes: a sex scene complete with the lead boy showing his butt and the lead girl showing her boob, masturbation, suicide, incest, child abuse, and abortion. One of the songs is called "Totally F---ed". If you can get over all of that, the musical really is great. It definitely deserved the 2007 Tony for Best Musical.
Does anyone watch the new 90210? The first couple of episodes the main girl is casted in their high production of Spring Awakening. I know West Beverly High is a fictional school, but come on! No high school administration in their right mind would allow students to perform this unless it was a severely censored version.
No comments:
Post a Comment