This past weekend I was the supervising coordinator for a wedding in Austin (Marble Falls actually). Usually I would stay with Becca or Dana, but they were both out of town for the weekend. My little sister, Rachelle, was already going to Austin and I decided to stay with her at her boyfriend's townhouse. It seemed like a great solution especially when he told me that one of his roommates just moved out and I could stay in the empty room with adjoining bathroom.
So...it seemed perfect until I looked at the bathroom. I should have realized that a college boy would not really know how to clean. But is it really that hard to use Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles??? I got up before everyone on Saturday and was about to take a shower when I noticed just how disgusting it actually was. It looked a lot better the night before without the morning sun. I decided that I would just clean it. Well I looked all over for cleaning supplies and all I found was 409 and Chlorox wipes. I did what I could with that. In the end...I just showered with a Chlorox wipe under each foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats great! Thanks for the laugh! Great idea to shower with a wipe under your feet...Im still laughing! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! I laughed so hard at the image of you showering with those wipes under your feet!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Maybe you could start a business... on the go foot protectors in dirty places?
ReplyDeleteHi Holly-I found your blog...well I'm not really sure how I stumbled on it, but here I am! It's fun to read how things are going for you! I'll keep checking back!
ReplyDeleteBeth
You crack me up!!!! At least you made it through!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap...that's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me of the time in college when Katie's sister came to stay with Katie when I was out of town...she was going to use my shower until she realized that I clearly hadn't gotten around to cleaning it...ever. Wow, can't believe I just admitted to that on the world wide web!!!!!
I love it! Ha! What a great life lesson :)
ReplyDelete