Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

My New Year's Resolutions this year...I wanted to publish them with hope that it will help me be more accountable in actually doing them!

*To have a GOOD quiet time each day with just me and God
*To blog at least once a week (*this one is going to be a tough one for me...I love reading blogs, but I always have a block when it comes to writing my own!)
*To work out at least three times a week (I am hoping my Wii Fit will motivate me!)
*To keep my desk organized. My study looks like a paper tornado came in!
*To recycle. I think it would be one less land fill needed if I recycled the Diet Coke can that I drink!



2 comments:

  1. I am seriously contemplating changing the french doors to the office to solid doors, because my desk is such a mess all the time! It is embarassing when people come over! It probably would be easier if I just cleaned it....

    ReplyDelete