I think I might have mentioned this in my previous blog, but Brian finally graduated from Rice! Below is a pic of the graduate and me. He starts his job at ExxonMobil next Monday. I am glad he will be going to work and not just sitting around the house bored!

Brian's sister is getting married in August. Erica (Brian's other sister) and I threw her a bachelorette party last weekend in Miami. We had a great time (despite the bad weather)! Below are a few pics from that.
Night #1 -- Taverna Opa for dinner, Mango's and then Mansion
Veil #1
At Taverna Opa...A Greek restaurant where they
encourage dancing on the tables and throwing napkins!
Day #2 -- between thunderstorms..
Night #2 -- dinner at Barton G's and then to the Hotel Delano Lounge
Veil #2
dessert at Barton G's which is hands down my favorite restaurant of all time!
On June 6th marked the day of Brian and I's first date back in 2002. It is crazy that we have been together for 7 years (married for a little over 3)! I thought I would throw in the below pic of us back then. This is our first picture we took together. We both looks so young! haha! :)
So I have decided to really look into getting a maid. I feel like I am constantly cleaning which as you all know is zero fun. With 2 jobs...it just has become too much. Anyone have a good maid service out there?

Congrats to your hubby! It looks like you trip was a lot of fun despite the weather. As for a maid service, we have been using Merry Maids and have been thrilled with them. I don't know if you have to request it, but our people use natural products that leave the house smelling like cinnamon. Mmmm... I love maid day. :)
ReplyDelete