Thursday, April 23, 2009

The New House


I haven't been blogging much mainly because in the past month, I have been in 4 different states, coordinated a wedding, hosted 3 parties, and moved. It has been a little hectic to say the least! We are finally all moved in to the new house which is really exciting. Now I just wish the boxes would magically unpack themselves!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Holly! How exciting. Where is your house...its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the red! I was just over in the area last week and noticed the new constructions like this. It makes my heart hurt that we don't live there now. I came home and told Daniel that we are on a 6yr plan to move back in. We need my step-daughter driving herself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!! IT AS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! And yes, I am screaming all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute house! I really love the red! Congrats on becoming homeowners!!

    ReplyDelete