As most of you know, Brian and I live in an apartment in the MedCenter/Rice Village area. This apartment has been a true test of my patience. Since we moved in last September, we have had over 25 maintenance requests (which is ridiculous!). Today...I was taking a shower and all of the sudden the water started losing pressure until it was a tiny little trickle. I tried to get the conditioner out using the tiny trickle which didn't really work, so I finally succumbed to going to the fridge and getting a bottle of water to get the rest out. I called the office and one of the ladies answered and in an annoyed voice told me the whole complex is out for four hours. Great...thanks for the heads up!
Now...I will attempt to blow dry my hair. Did I mention that whoever wired the place must have been trained by a monkey because every time I blow dry my hair the fuse blows. I have figured out that if I blow dry my hair in the dark the power stays on. This place is awesome!
Praise God that we get to move out of here once Brian is done with school. I can not wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey LOVE THE BLOG makeover! Sorry to hear about your apt. That stinks! Oh yeah and radio lollipop siounds so neat! Im off to look at the website.
ReplyDeleteOur bathroom is wired to our garage and front porch, even though they are no where near each other. During Christmas time, I can't blow my hair dry if the Christmas lights are on out front. Let's just say a hair dryer suffered an untimely death after I forgot to unplug the Christmas lights for the hundreth time, blowing the fuse, plunging me into darkness one night.
ReplyDelete