Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am just not a good blogger...


Well I was reading through my NY resolution blog, and apparently my resolution of blogging once a week has not really happened. I LOVE reading everyone else's blogs, but for some reason I have no motivation to write one of my own. So...here is a brief synopsis to what has been going on in my life for the past 6 months....

In February, I turned 30! It was a milestone birthday that I was really not looking forward to at all. However, we had a blast at my 80's themed roller skating birthday party!
In March, we had a girl's weekend / business trip to Vegas which was so much fun! I miss my Austin besties (Becca and Dana) all the time!
April and May were really busy work months for me.

In June, Brian and I took a vacation to Maui! We had such a great time. It was a lot of fun just hanging out the 2 of us for a week.

July has been a fun in the sun month for us. We had a great 4th of July pool party and went with our Austin friends to Aquapalooza on Lake Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment