Last night we tried to get management to let us use a garage for one night because my window was busted out. The manager wouldn't call us back and made the poor guy that gets stuck answering the phone call back to tell us that there were absolutely no garages available but we could park in a car port for one night and one night only. Really??? What is a car port going to do? It still would be in the middle of the parking lot with no window. I might as well have put the car keys in the car and said "Please take it!". We ended up taking it to my friends house that have a garage and they took out one of their cars and let me put mine in. I thank God that I have such sweet friends!
I just need to continue to remind myself that we are ALMOST in our house and that we will be moving from this hell hole in less than a month (if things with our house contract go as planned).
This stinks....I have had this happen to me several times...but awesome about the lease...did you get the house!?!?!
ReplyDeleteThe guy who broke into my car was smart enough to go use my credit card at the gas station RIGHT by the house. You know, the one I stop in nearly every day. The girl there was like, "You aren't Tricia. And I know you aren't Kenny!" She grabbed the card from him, and got his license plate number! So he got caught. Worst part, he lives less than half a mile from me!
ReplyDeleteWhen is the closing date on your house?
We are signing the contract today! The closing date is set for April 6th. It has been a really long negotiating process.
ReplyDelete