Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3 weddings in 8 days!

So October has been a crazy month so far with working a full time sales job and doing my wedding planning on the side. I was supposed to have 3 weddings back to back for the first 3 weekends in October, but due to The Tuscan Garden Oaks closing I not only got to reschedule and replan one wedding but had to move it to where I had 3 weddings in 8 days. To make it better, one of those brides turned into a full blown bridezilla. It was miserable! Luckily, the other 2 brides were super sweet and made me realize why I love planning weddings in the first place.

Some other notable things that happened in October…
*Brian accepted his offer at Exxon for a full time position after he graduates.
*I am now a certified wedding planner and have moved up within our firm to a Senior Coordinator.
*My best friend, Ashley, found out that she is having a baby girl!
*We are heading to Playa del Carmen on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love Playa del Carmen. Kenny and I have been four times in the past two years! You have to go to Alux. It is a resturant built into a cave.

    ReplyDelete